38 Wentworth Road
London. NW11 0RL
NEW NORTH LONDON STUDIO
80 East End Road
London N3 2SY
Tel + 44 (0) 7957 270 899
ONE-TO-ONE AND PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES
Yoga. Pranayama / Breathing. Meditation
My home studio, your home or workplace
Young or old, in good health or otherwise, I can develop a bespoke practice that works for you.
I offer one-to-one or small group teaching, in the comfort of my home studio in NW11 or at your home or workplace. This is an ideal way to fit around your schedule, work with a particular area or injury, or to arrange a bespoke class with family, friends or colleagues.
Private classes are an effective way to experience yoga – the whole session is all about you, tailored to your personal needs and to your body. Leave feeling more confident on how to work with your body and develop a personal self practice, if you wish. This is also an excellent way to be introduced to yoga and to be grounded in the fundamentals before joining a group class.
Classes range from 45 to 75 minutes. They can be booked as one- off individual sessions or in blocks of 5 or 10 classes.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Please print off and bring a completed Health Form to your first class
Benefits of private classes
• Enjoying working with your breath and body awareness to strengthen, re- balance and improve flexibility of mind body and spirit
• Be guided through revitalising poses and breathing techniques
• Build simple and effective steps towards self-awareness and physical well being.
• Maintain focus and explore how to remain at ease even when approaching a challenging posture
• Get fit and build your energy in a relaxed atmosphere
• Practice authentic traditional yoga safely and intelligently
• Strengthen core muscles though movement and simple breathing exercises
• Tone, stretch and re-align your body
• Increase co-ordination, balance and joint flexibility
• Reduce aches and pains
• Increase your energy levels and build immunity
• Learn relaxation, meditation and mindfulness techniques
Booking and costs
Book a one-off, or book a batch of classes that you can space out as you wish. Mix and match with group classes.
"Maxine's one-to-one sessions are wonderful. She is a great teacher and guide and has a knack for knowing exactly what it is that you need even when you don't know yourself. I came away from every session feeling inspired and having learnt something valuable about myself, life and yoga. I would recommend these lessons to everyone."
"I have headaches for years and the only thing that got rid of them was yoga."
Hi Maxine, thank you for a great session - I definitely felt more alive afterwards!"
"My self practice is coming on in leaps and bounds and I'm making great progress, more so than ever before… I love my self practice sessions and I look forward to working with you more so I can expand on them."
"The yoga session we did together last week was really extraordinary. Thank you for your skilfulness in meeting me just where I was, and opening a door for me back into the body in a way I've not experienced since being unwell. I was left with a deep feeling of connection and life."
Stay Fit, Stay Well, Stay Connected